Women of Color Forum
This forum brings together women lawyers of color to kick off CMCP’s 30th Anniversary Business Conference for connection, inspiration and insights on careers and professional life. This signature event will feature brief presentations by three outstanding leaders:
- Jolen Anderson, Senior Vice President, Chief Diversity Office and Chief Counsel Employment & Corporate Responsibility
- Hailyn J. Chen, Co-Managing Partner, Munger, Tolles & Olson LLP
- Vanessa Washington, Senior Executive Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary, Bank of the West
Following the presentations, participants will engage in facilitated roundtable discussion groups exploring the opportunities and issues faced by women of color in the law.
Potential table topics:
- Finding a Sponsor in the Age of #metoo
- Overcoming Imposter Syndrome
- Women Promoting Women
- Primary Caregivers and Bread-Winners
- Building your Personal Board of Directors
- Women’s Initiatives and Women of Color
- Bringing Your Whole Self to Work: Can it be Done?